Great Lakes Hornworm has developed a revolutionary vented lid to provide exceptional gas exchange and air flow while containing the smallest of insects. These lids have been tested to contain insects as small as Drosophila melanogaster fruit flies. They are manufactured in house out of Placon lids, and are the same lids we use to package our various insects. Nothing but the best from GLH!
Placon Vented Lids Only
- Primary benefits of the Great Lakes Hornworm vented lid:
- The holes are so small they contain the tiniest of insects: fruit flies (Drosophila melanogaster), pinhead crickets, and hatchling hornworms. These have all been tested and unable to escape thru the holes.
- Contain 400 holes to allow maximum gas exchange.
- Even though a large number of holes are in the lid, they are so small that the environment inside the cup is stabilized to provideappropriate humidity so media does not dry out. i.e. fruit flies, hornworms, and silkworms.
- 100% completely reusable. No fabric that you have to worry about peeling off after multiple uses. Simply wash with soap and water if they become dirty and reuse!
Earn up to 405 Points.
Contact for wholesale pricing
|500 (1 case)||$ 75.00|
|1000 (2 cases)||$ 145.00|
|2000 (4 cases)||$ 280.00|
|3000 (6 cases)||$ 405.00|